Principality over transportation
Hi Darrell and Carlene, just wanted to send you a note
regarding the Mt. Tabor Prayer time. During part of the prayer time I was
reminded of something the Lord spoke to me when I was in North Carolina. I
was just laying down and praying in the Spirit when I heard the Lord say to
me Principality over transportation. I instantly wanted to raise up in the
Spirit and start waging war against this, but The Lord said NO! When we
were praying I thought of it again. I think that it has to do somthing with
keeping hinderances on Gods people when we are traveling, as well as over
all transportation. Not that the enemy can control all of it, but there is
a stronghold in that system. I am taking some time and reserching some
transportation situations in the Bible to see if there are any themes that
reaccur. this might take some time, but I think that it will be worth it.
Please pray as I have had a hard time being able to do this. Also if you
run across any ideas about this please let me know, thanks! God Bless, Mike
Baird
regarding the Mt. Tabor Prayer time. During part of the prayer time I was
reminded of something the Lord spoke to me when I was in North Carolina. I
was just laying down and praying in the Spirit when I heard the Lord say to
me Principality over transportation. I instantly wanted to raise up in the
Spirit and start waging war against this, but The Lord said NO! When we
were praying I thought of it again. I think that it has to do somthing with
keeping hinderances on Gods people when we are traveling, as well as over
all transportation. Not that the enemy can control all of it, but there is
a stronghold in that system. I am taking some time and reserching some
transportation situations in the Bible to see if there are any themes that
reaccur. this might take some time, but I think that it will be worth it.
Please pray as I have had a hard time being able to do this. Also if you
run across any ideas about this please let me know, thanks! God Bless, Mike
Baird

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home