Confirming Words!!!
Small Straws In A Soft Wind
by Marsha Burns
April 25, 2005: Don't give up too soon. This winds of change are blowing. I am blowing a refreshing wind upon My people, for you have been through hard times, tumultuous times when the enemy has tried to wear you out. But, I am seated upon My throne, and the court has been seated, and I have made a judgment in favor of the saints. No longer will the enemy be able to wear you down. Resurrection life will flow to bring restoration and healing. I will give supernatural virtue that will wipe away discouragement from past days.
Watch for a season of rainbows, for many do not yet believe that the Jubilee season is upon you. You will see the most magnificent rainbows in the spring and summer. Behold the rainbow, for indeed it is the season of the rain. And, with the rain comes the bow set in the sky as a reminder of My covenant promise to you. That which I have promised I shall surely bring, and I will give to you individually. Each one shall receive from My treasury, says the Lord, for I am opening the treasures of heaven to pour out a blessing that you cannot even contain. This is the day of My power, the day of My glory, the day of My revelation. I come to you now as the rain, the former and the latter rain together. Watch for the rainbow, for it shall speak to you of the blessings of this season. But, do not forget during this time to maintain a position of warfare. It will be a different position because it will be warfare that is birthed from joy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home