Monday, March 14, 2005

Oregon Prayer Team Transcribed Notes from March 6, 2005

Oregon Prayer Team Transcribed Notes from March 6, 2005

D As I talk with others about this project, this is what I’m hearing: ‘What are you doing?’ ‘What is the result?’ ‘What are you meeting for?’ We are just listening to the Lord for what He would like, but we’re not just doing things. We’re not being presumptuous; we’re asking questions and doing research.

S Gleaned from the Oregon Historical Society Museum: As to a Christian history: They came out here with the message of Christianity, with the message that Jesus saves. But they didn’t know the message of the Kingdom.

D A servant’s mindset would have been so much better. We always seem to do things backwards from the way God would do it. We assume to pioneer a church you have to have a core and you have to have the people and the money. You go to boot camp. You get all your people. It’s kind of the way we replicate a church plant. It’s not very much in scripture. Paul and somebody would go into a city for say six months and plant a church, and then just leave it. ‘You guys figure it out on your own.’ Then they would come back in a few years and correct problems.

When I think about what we’re doing in our group these last few weeks, it is just like the Lord to give an assignment. We would be close enough to listen to Him, and then obedient enough to do what He says to do. Exactly like Joshua. He heard the word, he got the prophetic strategy, they were obedient to do it, and then the walls came down.

That’s how I’m responding when people say do you need a larger group, etc. My answer is ‘No, no, no, no!’ I don’t think that’s what the Lord’s doing. This is not an insignificant time.

S Regarding O’Bryant Park: There was a levy passed in the last election and this is one of the parks slated for renewal.

D I like that, slated for renewal!

S There is so much bad stuff that goes on in the night in this park that they have to come early and clean it up before the public can come in. Because of the steps going up the horse patrols can’t get in and the people are left to themselves. There are rats under ground in the parking structure.

O’Bryant was the illiterate son of a Methodist missionary. He was one of the founders of the Masonic Lodge, a junior warden of the organization. His Masonic ties more than likely won him the first mayoral election in 1851. His opponent, Joseph Smith, was the pastor of a local Methodist church. He missed more council meetings than any other members while in office.

G Regarding Mt. Tabor: Direction for the park from the Lord. Recover is one of the words for 2005. Reclaim the land.

Matt. 18:18-20 ‘Truly, I tell you, whatever you forbid and declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit and declare proper and lawful on earth must be already permitted in heaven. 19 Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, together make a symphony) about- anything and everything- whatever they shall ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.’

When we go to the park and read the scripture… what I want to do is print this out and give it to everybody. Then we can just read it out and pray over this area. He says, if you allow Me to put My finger on what I don’t like about you, if you allow Me to instruct and remind you of the process I’ve given you, I’ll open the door in heaven and you’ll move into your future. Oregon’s on the way to a new future, to receive a new mantle, to remove unbelief, to change your identity and overthrow Jezebel in the future. I’m going to make Oregon a healing center. I’m ready to remove that weakness today. I’ve got a good future for you. Shift now, says the Lord. If two are touching in agreement, that a new mantle is coming to Oregon then Jezebel will be overthrown. Lord we say let it be so, in Jesus name. Give a shout up in heaven! Blow the shofars, shout, whatever. I like to whistle, it chases away religion.

A It’s about God wanting to reclaim His people and His land.

D Maybe that’s why I keep coming back to this attraction that I feel to this kind of agreement. When we sing in the Holy Spirit, spiritual songs are something coming from the Spirit. When I listen to the recordings from the River gathering there is usually an admonition to sing in the Spirit. There is something about this convergence on this multi-layered sound of many waters sound that also Joshua probably experienced when he said, ‘Now shout!’ Joshua and the people also probably experienced much mockery. We don’t think about this. They probably threw garbage and sewage and insults at them. ‘Who are you?’ kind of thing. Don’t underestimate the power of obedience and to receive the strategy of the Lord and a shout. It is our listening together that will give us strategies. I’m thinking about the power of a corporate declaration, specific scriptures we can extract from what we’ve heard the Lord say and what we know to be true. Just agree with that and proclaim that. Each one takes his piece of paper surround, blow the shofar or whatever and proclaim in unison. That’s some of my thinking.

I know that we have authority from the Lord. We also do not want to be foolish and do something out of the sin of presumption, because of this man’s roots in the Masonic system. Are we in agreement that that’s a cult and a blight? It’s very subtle especially in the south. It’s nearly always lined up with religion. It’s different out here. What are your thoughts on this?

S The people that have researched it say Masons is one thing that is holding spiritual things up in McMinnville. The Masons founded the town. I don’t know how you pull it out, but obviously this came out loud and clear. I thought somehow we have to put up a standard against it.

L I don’t know if you can war against it directly. I think it might be one of those strongholds that you ask the Lord to deal with.

D Sometimes there’s a prophetic act that accompanies, like Lord you reclaim, this is Your territory. As your ambassadors, we do this because of who You are. Could be oil, stakes and other prophetic acts.

S I heard a person speak this week that Goliath is a picture of satanic strongholds. The very least likely and weakest person was the person to pull that down. This group is not big. We may be the David.

G I know the scripture says that it’s improper and unlawful. We can declare that, cause it is.

D I find it interesting that Andrea and Erin and I sensed the presence of the Lord and at the same time the darkness. How can light be with darkness? We know there is something the enemy wants to cover, keep hidden or dominate. All it takes is a match. Andrea what do you have?

A All I have is the dream to go by, the signposts that He’s given me. I believe we must pray through what we have so far.

What I was seeing at the park was our core group with a bunch of kids. On Mt. Tabor was declaration, crafted prayers and proclamations. At O’Bryant Park just worshipping till God breaks through. I could see angelic beings amassing- which means host- over the city of Portland. It was very dark, and a shaft of light broke through as the people worshipped, lifting up their hearts to the Lord, dancing, and singing. There were tambourines, acoustic drums and guitars, and the kids were just cutting loose and things were breaking up in the spirit. Then the angles went down through the tunnel. We were only moving with the Holy Spirit. There were 100 acoustic guitars. The 100 has to do with 100 fold fruit. Symbolic. It was in the early evening and the people were dressed for warm weather, so I assumed it was summer.

D There are three ways to go about these assignments:

1. Historical study on the specific places

  1. Strategic acts to do
  2. Being presumptuous and just doing what you think you should do

David couldn’t wear Saul’s armor as was expected of him. Somehow we need a careful understanding of the history as well as obedience and action.

S Big name intercessors have already been on Mt. Tabor. If they’ve been there, what is the significance of us going up there? All I know is it must have something to do with the timing: The Passover.

A I brought a raspberry tart tonight. These raspberries are from a particular moment in time. The Lord said to me to get raspberries, but when I stopped there were none there. On my way out the clerk comes running out yelling for me to wait. His sister had just come with a flat of raspberries and boysenberries. He yells across the parking lot, ‘Timing is everything!” So that raspberry tart is a symbolic, prophetic thing. During this time last June, I was in the middle of all these dreams and prophecies when that happened, and that made me step back. It’s like the bowls of incense, the prayers of the saints, being tipped and God says, ‘Now!’ Everything that went before is as important as what’s happening now. Every piece has to be nailed down God’s way.

D Maybe all of us have testimonies of being presumptuous and I just don’t want to live my life that way. I want to consult the Lord. I had a prophetic picture: Did you ever thing that there has been a destiny for such a time as this? Carlene and I want to be missionaries completely under the influence of the Holy Spirit, going wherever He directs us. The way He’s done it is strategic timing, castles, tops of mountains, towers, or declarations, which accompany some kind of prophetic act or prayer in relationship with the people that live there. We need to pray. I’ll get my guitar so we can worship.

Worship time.

We lay down all our research and dreams and our thinking in obedience to your name.

Release our knowledge, we give to You all our time. We release all our understanding, declare that You are Lord. We submit Lord, we are Your servants. We fall down and worship You. For this mantle and assignment come from You. Every step we take, every song we sing, every word we write we give to You. Every note we play, every song we sing, everything we give to You, You alone.

Portland belongs to the Lord, Portland belongs to Jesus.

It is Yours, it is Yours, it belongs to You.

All the history of the land, all the facts and figures.

Are not a surprise to You, they all belong to You.

Portland belongs to You, the city that is filled with Your love.

Salvation is on Your heart O Lord, You love those kids, Lord.

You love the city, Lord. All You love, Lord, young and old,

rich and poor belong to You.

The kingdoms of this world they have become the kingdoms of our God.

The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our God.

Let Your kingdom come, let Your kingdom come.

Let Your kingdom come in the city.

Let Your kingdom come, let Your will be done in Portland.

Let Your kingdom come, let Your will be done in this city.

Let Your kingdom come, let Your will be done in Portland.

D Salvation’s on His heart, the kingdom of God that needs to fall and His will be done. I don’t have a natural heart for the city. I confess, I don’t have the love that I need to have. I need to have my heart break. I have compassion and a certain amount of empathy, but I need God’s heart for it. I want to lay it aside and I want the Lord’s heart – a heart transplant for the city.

Lord break our hearts over what that breaks Your heart.

Lord break our hearts over what that breaks Your heart.

Convergence with the rivers- the meeting place where God wants to pour out that light.

B The proclamation is just and righteous. Let the proclamation be pronounced. Let my righteous judgment reign forth, for My righteous right hand will sweep this nation sweeping from the west to the east as a mighty rushing wind. My breath will stir up righteous ones to stand in boldness, to stand in faith, proclaiming the righteousness of the sovereign Lord. Will My righteousness gush forth as a river sweeping this nation? A stirring will come, a flood will wash this nation. My righteousness shall purge this nation from its evil ways. A sifting will come, sorting out the chaff. A cleansing must come to purge.

L Abraham believed God, and it was declared to him to be righteous. God declared him to be righteous because he believed God.

D Can we as a people or a remnant or as part of the city ask for that same thing?

L Yes! We don’t need details necessarily. Right now we need to believe God.

D It’s about His kingdom coming. We need to ask the Lord … the convergence of the rivers … the sound is actually waves – waves – sound waves. They are frequencies that have patterns and come from the source and spread out. In God’s economy they’re eternal. Worship is resonating. The sounds resonate. Kelley sang,

‘I see the waves are coming.’ The tsunami was a picture how the waves spread from the earthquake. Perhaps the Lord wants to create a spiritual tsunami. The waves of His right hand or the sound originating from an obedient group of people who declare something at the right place and the right time would be like the waves coming. It can’t originate out of anything but God’s heart. Where sin abounds grace does more abound. Worship is the key.

A 2 Kings 3:15 But now bring me a musician. Then it happened, when the musician played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him. 16 and he said, thus says the Lord: ‘Make this valley full of ditches.’ 17 For thus says the Lord: “You shall not see wind, nor shall you see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, so that you, your cattle, and your animals may drink.’ 18 And this is a simple matter in the sight of the Lord; He will also deliver the Moabites into your hand.

S God would choose to go into the darkest place. It’s because His goodness and kindness leads men to repentance. Jehoshaphat put the singers first and they sang. Praise the Lord for His mercy endures forever. His mercy. He’s so good.

A That’s what Art saw – waves of His goodness would come and then a wave of His greatness. When the greatness would come signs and wonders would come. When His goodness would come, intimacy and this love relationship with the Lord would come. Waves of signs and wonders and intimacy.

V That was one of the main things in the 33 page prophetic word: strong worship.

D It is easy to be prophetic outside of your region but this is a struggle here. I believe I need a heart change for the city. I was more interested in the strategy than the hearts. I want to balance this in terms of our homework in roots and history. I think Paul is a wonderful model. When he would go into places he would know the structure, the climate and the history. There is a wonderful purpose and balance in asking questions.

V The Lord gave me a scripture:

Is 23:10-11 Overflow through your land like the River, O daughter of Tarshish; There is no more strength. 11 He stretched out His hand over the sea, He shook the kingdoms; The Lord has given a commandment against Canaan to destroy its strongholds.

D In Ezek 47 the river originates from the Holy of holies, then it comes to the ankles. I wonder if that is what the Lord wants to do, because there’ trees for healing. Portland is known as the river city. The town square, which is now corrupt and filled with rats and spiritual darkness, is slated for renewal! The river flowing, then it flows down from the steps. The proclamation point comes to release of the new river, the new wave, the healing, the gates of the city.

L From Ezek 47… Water flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east.

S The coming revival is a healing revival and because of John G. Lake it’s going to start here in the Northwest.

D Ezek 47:8 When it empties into the sea, the water there becomes fresh. This transforms salt water. It changes the nature.

L Also it goes down to the valley and enters the city.

A Wherever the river flows, life comes.

B Where the river flows everything will live.

D The idea of fishermen with nets could be salvation. The healing which are the trees, fruit trees. There is a relationship between flowing from the Holy of Holies to the temple to the trees. Supernatural.

V The two main products in the Portland area in the beginning were wheat and lumber, the harvest and the trees.

D Do we all agree the Holy Spirit maybe unwrapping something? I’m starting to feel the weight of this. I want to take it seriously.

C My word was draw. Heb 10:22-25 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

Jn 12:27-32 Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? Father, save Me from this hour? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify Your name. Then a voice came from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it and will glorify it again. 29 Therefore the people who stood by and heard it said that it had thundered. Others said, An angel has spoken to Him. 30 Jesus answered and said, This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake. 31 Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. 32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.

I will glorify it and will glorify it again.

Worship time.

May You glorify Your name, Lord, glorify Your name. Draw unto Yourself , draw unto Your name. Draw unto Your heart those who defile Your name. Lord be glorified here in this very place. Lord, may Your Spirit wash all our sins away. Lord we worship Your this day in this very hour. May Your kingdom come in glory and in power. We worship You Lord. We worship You Lord. Here in this place.

Your kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Repeat 4 times.

D We seal these words. We give You permission as we submit and present our hearts to You. If You want to give us confirmations as we meditate on these scriptures, we take seriously the mandate and the call that’s on our assignment. Lord, may You be glorified in this whole process. And we would even dream dreams and be faithful to ask You what are You saying. What are You doing and how do we cooperate with You.

L Lord, help us to gain an understanding and sense Your heart in a small measure. I know we can’t take much, but, Lord, just a small measure of Your heart. As Your heart breaks over this city, help us to gain that love and compassion and concern and maybe sense Your heart over this city, Lord, in safe levels, Lord.

Song ‘Let the River Flow’

Move in power, move in healing, move in wonders, move into fruitfulness. 100 fold, move in your grace and mercy, Lord, draw them to You. As we lift up Your name, draw them to You. As we move in obedience, ask for Your kingdom to come on earth be done. We pray, let the river flow from the west to the east. Let the people come. Draw them, Lord.

D This movement will come not by the works of man but only by the Father. There will be nameless ones, faceless ones, releasing the power, content to do the will not to be known by what they’ve done, but content as one of Your sons. Obedient in all that they do, mighty men and women dedicated to You. It’s not by the works of man, not by his strategy. But listening to the Lord, we will accomplish much more than we ever thought before. Not doing it the old way, doing it the new way. I would be very content to be used of the Lord and in contentment back away. This is the kind of thing. The humility of heart, the Lord’s bringing.

V I just got this scripture Num 13:3 Now the man Moses was very humble, more than all men on the face of the earth.

J I read that same scripture just yesterday.

D This attitude of humility must form the foundation of any of this. So we don’t own it. I would be content to not have any publicity at all. Each one of us have a part.

So for Mt. Tabor, something structured in terms of a proclamation. Maybe even a different group of people. Then another event. A gathering, with a loose agenda but with specific parts. I do not sense that we have to do anything to prepare the land. Walk in knowing the history, blessing the land.

L God told Abraham just to go, go to the land I will show you. Abraham obeyed and it was counted to him as righteousness. We don’t necessarily have to have a complete agenda. It might be enough when He says go, we go. There has to be a time. Maybe have the whole Worship at the River there.

D The Passover is significant. The nature of the assignment is really worship. Then there’s this combination of proclamation and a formal thing we would do. Then this gathering thing at these two strategic places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home